IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR OUR MEMBERS
|Check out our videocast Wire-to-Wire with Nolin RECC|
Check out the live stream recording of our 2020 Annual Meeting.
UPDATED Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response July 1, 2020
With the uncertainty created by the coronavirus pandemic, we know that the people we serve are facing many concerns. Guided by cooperative values, Nolin RECC is dedicated to doing what we can to fulfill our civic duty and live up to the trust that our members place in us to bring them safe, affordable and reliable power.
As a cooperative, we have a responsibility to do what is in the best interest of all of our members and employees. While we have re-opened our lobbies to in-person traffic, Nolin RECC is asking members and employees to observe several measures to lessen the risk of exposure:
- members and employees are required to wear a mask in the building (unless employees are alone in their personal work space),
- in-person business must be done by only one member per account,
- members and employees are asked to keep at least the recommended 6ft social distance and wash hands regularly,
- and everyone should refrain from entering our office buildings if they are feeling ill or are running a fever.
- Outside of our office buildings, our service and field personnel will also be employing “social distancing” and recommended hygienic practices.
Our goal is to decrease the likelihood of illness and resulting work disruptions so that we can continue to provide our members continuity of service. Members are still able to pay bills, start service, and conduct all other necessary business through our free SmartHub app, our website, by phone, the night deposit, or the drive-thru. Anyone with questions regarding any of these options can call 270-765-6153. We ask that anyone who can do business by phone to please do so in order to keep drive-thru times down.
In addition, in consultation with the Public Service Commission which regulates Nolin RECC, we are continuing to forgo the disconnecting of service to members for non-payment or low funds and suspending new late fees for a limited time. While this is not normal procedure, we are sensitive to the well-being of all our members. Though disconnects may not occur, it remains the responsibility of each account holder to pay as they can, which will help avoid a larger balance in the future. Bills, late notices, and disconnect notices will continue to be sent as usual. We encourage any member who is facing financial difficulty during this time to call us.