The regular meeting of the Board of Directors of Nolin RECC was held at 9:00 a.m., Thursday, April 14, 2022, at the office of the cooperative. The following is a summary of the meeting activities. The agenda, minutes of the March 10, 2022 and March 17, 2022 meetings, new and terminated memberships and the monthly safety and compliance report were approved.
- Greg Lee reported on key topics and gave an industry update.
- The Monthly Financial Statements and Reports for February 2022 were reviewed and approved.
- The System Operations report for February 2022 was presented. Operations at Fort Knox were also reviewed.
- The Corporate Services Report for February 2022 was presented and reviewed.
- The Human Resources Report for March 2022 was presented and reviewed.
- The Information Technology report for March 2022 was presented and reviewed.
- Linda Grimes updated the board on Kentucky Electric Cooperatives.
- Rick Thomas updated the board on East Kentucky Power Cooperative.
- John Scott, Nolin attorney, provided a legal update on work performed for the month.
- The Communications, Member Programs and Safety reports were reviewed.
- Special Equipment for February 2022 was presented and approved.
- The uncollectible accounts for March 2022 were transferred from Account 142 to Account 144.1.
- The 2021 Audit Report was presented and reviewed.
- Rick Thomas was selected to serve as director for EKPC.
- The Wide Open Utility Service financial, operations, H.R. and safety reports were reviewed.
The meeting adjourned at 3:10 p.m.