The regular meeting of the Board of Directors of Nolin RECC was held at 9:00 a.m., Thursday, February 9, 2023, at the office of the cooperative. The following is a summary of the meeting activities. The agenda, minutes of the January 19, 2023, and February 6, 2023 meetings, new and terminated memberships and the monthly safety and compliance report were approved.
- Greg Lee reported on key topics and gave an industry update.
- The Monthly Financial Statements and Reports for December 2022 were reviewed and approved.
- The System Operations report for December 2022 was presented. Operations at Fort Knox were also reviewed.
- The Corporate Services Report for December 2022 was presented and reviewed.
- The Human Resources Report for December 2022 was presented and reviewed.
- The Information Technology report for January 2023 was presented and reviewed.
- Linda Grimes updated the board on Kentucky Electric Cooperatives.
- Rick Thomas updated the board on East Kentucky Power Cooperative.
- The Communications, Member Programs and Safety reports were reviewed.
- Inventories of work orders for December 2021, January 2022, February 2022 and March 2022, and special Equipment for December 2023 was presented and approved.
- The uncollectible accounts for January 2023 were transferred from Account 142 to Account 144.1.
- The Strategic Plan goals were reviewed.
- Policy 403, “Member Complaints,” was deleted and proposed changes to Policy 401, “Member and Public Relations,” Policy 404, “Performance of Special Services,” Policy 405, “Member Requests for Cooperative Information,” Policy 405 Form, Policy 212, “Membership in Organizations” were reviewed and approved.
- The Wide Open Utility Service financial, operations, H.R. and safety reports were reviewed.
The meeting adjourned at 2:40 p.m.