The regular meeting of the Board of Directors of Nolin RECC was held at 9:00 a.m., Thursday, January 19, 2023, at the office of the cooperative. The following is a summary of the meeting activities. The agenda, minutes of the December 15, 2022 meeting, new and terminated memberships and the monthly safety and compliance report were approved.
- Greg Lee reported on key topics and gave an industry update.
- The Monthly Financial Statements and Reports for November 2022 were reviewed and approved.
- The System Operations report for November 2022 was presented. Operations at Fort Knox were also reviewed.
- The Corporate Services Report for November 2022 was presented and reviewed.
- The Human Resources Report for November 2022 was presented and reviewed.
- The Information Technology report for December 2022 was presented and reviewed.
- Linda Grimes updated the board on Kentucky Electric Cooperatives.
- Rick Thomas updated the board on East Kentucky Power Cooperative.
- The Communications, Member Programs and Safety reports were reviewed.
- Special Equipment for November 2022 was presented and approved.
- The uncollectible accounts for December 2022 were transferred from Account 142 to Account 144.1.
- The Strategic Plan goals were reviewed.
- A list of equipment to be junked from 2022 will be removed from plant account.
- Proposed changes to Policy 309, “Maintenance and Disposition of Records,” Policy 312, “Reimbursement for Damages to Cooperative Property,” and Policy 314, “Collection of Unpaid Accounts and Bad Debt Reserve” were reviewed and approved.
- The Wide Open Utility Service financial, operations, H.R. and safety reports were reviewed.
The meeting adjourned at 3:10 p.m.