The regular meeting of the Board of Directors of Nolin RECC was held at 9:00 a.m., Thursday, June 9, 2022, at the office of the cooperative. The following is a summary of the meeting activities. The agenda, minutes of the May 11, 2022 meeting, new and terminated memberships and the monthly safety and compliance report were approved.
- Greg Lee reported on key topics and gave an industry update.
- The Monthly Financial Statements and Reports for April 2022 were reviewed and approved.
- The System Operations report for April 2022 was presented. Operations at Fort Knox were also reviewed.
- The Corporate Services Report for April 2022 was presented and reviewed.
- The Human Resources Report for May 2022 was presented and reviewed.
- The Information Technology report for May 2022 was presented and reviewed.
- Linda Grimes updated the board on Kentucky Electric Cooperatives.
- Rick Thomas updated the board on East Kentucky Power Cooperative.
- John Scott, Nolin attorney, provided a legal update on work performed for the month.
- The Communications, Member Programs and Safety reports were reviewed.
- Inventories of work orders for October 2020, November 2020, December 2020, January 2021, February 2021, March 2021, April 2021, May 2021, June 2021 and Special Equipment for April 2022 were presented and approved.
- The uncollectible accounts for May 2022 were transferred from Account 142 to Account 144.1.
- A. L. Rosenberger and David Brown were selected to serve as the voting and alternate delegates for Kentucky Electric Cooperatives. Linda Grimes and Greg Lee will serve as directors.
- Proposed changes to Policy 710, “Cooperative Travel Expenses and Employee Reimbursement,” Policy 731, “Purchases by Employees and Directors,” and Policy 307, “Purchasing Practices and Procedures” were approved.
- The Wide Open Utility Service financial, operations, H.R. and safety reports were reviewed.
The meeting adjourned at 3:05 p.m.