Nolin RECC Board Meeting Summary
The regular meeting of the Board of Directors of Nolin RECC was held at 9:00 a.m., Thursday, May 13, 2021, at the office of the cooperative. The following is a summary of the meeting activities. The agenda, minutes of the April 15, 2021 meeting, new and terminated memberships and the monthly safety and compliance report were approved.
- Greg Lee reported on key topics and gave an industry update. The Kentucky Lineman’s Rodeo for 2021 has been canceled due to COVID-19.
- Monthly Financial Statements and Reports for March 2021 were reviewed and approved.
- The System Operations report for March 2021 was presented. Operations at Fort Knox were also reviewed.
- The Corporate Services Report for March 2021 was presented and reviewed.
- The Human Resources Report for April 2021 was presented and reviewed.
- The Information Technology report for April 2021 was presented and reviewed.
- Linda Grimes updated the board on Kentucky Electric Cooperatives.
- Rick Thomas updated the board on East Kentucky Power Cooperative.
- John Scott, Nolin attorney, provided a legal update on work performed for the month.
- The Communications, Member Programs and Safety reports were reviewed.
- Special Equipment for March 2021 was presented and approved.
- The uncollectible accounts for April 2021 were transferred from Account 142 to Account 144.1.
- Greg Lee was selected to serve as Nolin’s representative for United Utility Supply.
- The 2020 Form 990 was reviewed.
- The Wide Open Utility Service Financial, Operations, H.R. and safety reports were reviewed.
The meeting adjourned at 4:00 p.m.