The regular meeting of the Board of Directors of Nolin RECC was held at 9:00 a.m., Thursday, November 11, 2021, at the office of the cooperative. The following is a summary of the meeting activities. The agenda, minutes of the October 14, 2021 meetings, new and terminated memberships and the monthly safety and compliance report were approved.
- Greg Lee reported on key topics and gave an industry update.
- Darrin Adams, Transmission Planning and Protection Director for EKPC, gave an update on solar generation in Kentucky and the Nolin RECC area.
- The Monthly Financial Statements and Reports for September 2021 were reviewed and approved.
- The System Operations report for September 2021 was presented. Operations at Fort Knox were also reviewed.
- The Corporate Services Report for September 2021 was presented and reviewed.
- The Human Resources Report for September 2021 was presented and reviewed.
- The Information Technology report for October 2021 was presented and reviewed.
- Rick Thomas updated the board on East Kentucky Power Cooperative.
- John Scott, Nolin attorney, provided a legal update on work performed for the month.
- The Communications, Member Programs and Safety reports were reviewed.
- Special Equipment for September 2021 was presented and approved.
- The uncollectible accounts for October 2021 were transferred from Account 142 to Account 144.1.
- The 2022 Operating and Capital Budget was presented and approved.
- Motion carried to present each employee with a Christmas bonus.
- The Wide Open Utility Service financial, operations, H.R. and safety reports were reviewed.
The meeting adjourned at 3:10 p.m.