The regular meeting of the Board of Directors of Nolin RECC was held at 9:00 a.m., Thursday, November 10, 2022, at the office of the cooperative. The following is a summary of the meeting activities. The agenda, minutes of the October 14, 2022 meeting, new and terminated memberships and the monthly safety and compliance report were approved.
- Greg Lee reported on key topics and gave an industry update.
- The Monthly Financial Statements and Reports for September 2022 were reviewed and approved.
- The System Operations report for September 2022 was presented. Operations at Fort Knox were also reviewed.
- The Corporate Services Report for September 2022 was presented and reviewed.
- The Human Resources Report for September 2022 was presented and reviewed.
- The Information Technology report for October 2022 was presented and reviewed.
- Linda Grimes updated the board on Kentucky Electric Cooperatives.
- Rick Thomas updated the board on East Kentucky Power Cooperative.
- The Communications, Member Programs and Safety reports were reviewed.
- Special Equipment for September 2022 was presented and approved.
- The uncollectible accounts for October 2022 were transferred from Account 142 to Account 144.1.
- Adopted the resolution for the EKPC Power Requirement Study and 2022 Load Forecast.
- Motion carried to move a list of outstanding checks for 2021 to Account 208.
- Proposed changes to Policy 501, “Area Coverage,” Policy 502, “Long Range Engineering Studies and Plans,” Policy 503, “Joint Use of Cooperative Poles,” and Policy 601, “Service Rules and Regulations” were reviewed and approved.
- The 2023 Operating and Capital Budget was presented and approved.
- Motion carried to present each employee with a Christmas bonus.
- The Wide Open Utility Service financial, operations, H.R. and safety reports were reviewed.
The meeting adjourned at 3:10 p.m.