The regular meeting of the Board of Directors of Nolin RECC was held at 9:00 a.m., Thursday, April 6, 2023, at the office of the cooperative. The following is a summary of the meeting activities. The agenda, minutes of the March 9, 2023, meeting, new and terminated memberships and the monthly safety and compliance report were approved.
- Greg Lee reported on key topics and gave an industry update.
- The Monthly Financial Statements and Reports for February 2023 were reviewed and approved.
- The System Operations report for February 2023 was presented. Operations at Fort Knox were also reviewed.
- The Corporate Services Report for February 2023 was presented and reviewed.
- The Human Resources Report for February 2023 was presented and reviewed.
- The Information Technology report for March 2023 was presented and reviewed.
- Linda Grimes updated the board on Kentucky Electric Cooperatives.
- Rick Thomas updated the board on East Kentucky Power Cooperative.
- The Communications, Member Programs and Safety reports were reviewed.
- Special Equipment for February 2023 was presented and approved.
- The 2022 Audit Report was presented and reviewed.
- A.L. Rosenberger and Linda Grimes were selected as EKPC Annual Meeting Representative and Alternate, respectively, and Rick Thomas was selected to serve as EKPC director.
- The budget was amended to allow additional capital to the Wide Open budget.
- Proposed changes to Policy 407, “Energy Conservation,” Policy 409, “Member Privacy and Confidentiality,” and Policy 739, “Membership in Civic & Community Organizations,” were reviewed and approved.
- The Wide Open Utility Service financial, operations, H.R. and safety reports were reviewed.
The meeting adjourned at 3:35 p.m.