The regular meeting of the Board of Directors of Nolin RECC was held at 9:00 a.m., Thursday, December 9, 2021, at the office of the cooperative. The following is a summary of the meeting activities. The agenda, minutes of the November 11, 2021 meetings, new and terminated memberships and the monthly safety and compliance report were approved.
- Greg Lee reported on key topics and gave an industry update.
- The financials of the cooperative were discussed.
- The System Operations report for October 2021 was presented. Operations at Fort Knox were also reviewed.
- The Corporate Services Report for October 2021 was presented and reviewed.
- The Human Resources Report for October 2021 was presented and reviewed.
- The Information Technology report for November 2021 was presented and reviewed.
- Rick Thomas updated the board on East Kentucky Power Cooperative.
- John Scott, Nolin attorney, provided a legal update on work performed for the month.
- The Communications, Member Programs and Safety reports were reviewed.
- Special Equipment for October 2021 was presented and approved.
- The uncollectible accounts for November 2021 were transferred from Account 142 to Account 144.1.
- Motion carried to move a list of outstanding checks for 2020 to Account 208.
- Director, CEO and attorney expenses were reviewed.
- The Wide Open Utility Service financial, operations, H.R. and safety reports were reviewed.
The meeting adjourned at 3:05 p.m.