The regular meeting of the Board of Directors of Nolin RECC was held at 9:00 a.m., Thursday, October 14, 2021, at the office of the cooperative. The following is a summary of the meeting activities. The agenda, minutes of the September 9, 2021 and September 20, 2021 meetings, new and terminated memberships and the monthly safety and compliance report were approved.
- Greg Lee reported on key topics and gave an industry update.
- The Monthly Financial Statements and Reports for August 2021 were reviewed and approved.
- The System Operations report for August 2021 was presented. Operations at Fort Knox were also reviewed.
- The Corporate Services Report for August 2021 was presented and reviewed.
- The Human Resources Report for August 2021 was presented and reviewed.
- The Information Technology report for September 2021 was presented and reviewed.
- Linda Grimes updated the board on Kentucky Electric Cooperatives.
- Rick Thomas updated the board on East Kentucky Power Cooperative.
- John Scott, Nolin attorney, provided a legal update on work performed for the month.
- The Communications, Member Programs and Safety reports were reviewed.
- Special Equipment for August 2021 was presented and approved.
- The uncollectible accounts for September 2021 were transferred from Account 142 to Account 144.1.
- Greg Lee and David Brown were selected to serve as the voting and alternate delegates for the annual meetings of NRECA, NRTC, CFC, Federated Rural Electric Insurance Exchange, NISC and NCSC.
- A resolution identifying employees with authority to sign easements and plats on behalf of Nolin RECC was adopted.
- The Wide Open Utility Service financial, operations, H.R. and safety reports were reviewed.
The meeting adjourned at 2:40 p.m.