The regular meeting of the Board of Directors of Nolin RECC was held at 9:00 a.m., Thursday, December 15, 2022, at the office of the cooperative. The following is a summary of the meeting activities. The agenda, minutes of the November 10, 2022 meeting, new and terminated memberships and the monthly safety and compliance report were approved.
- Greg Lee reported on key topics and gave an industry update.
- The Monthly Financial Statements and Reports for October 2022 were reviewed and approved.
- The System Operations report for October 2022 was presented. Operations at Fort Knox were also reviewed.
- The Corporate Services Report for October 2022 was presented and reviewed.
- The Human Resources Report for October 2022 was presented and reviewed.
- The Information Technology report for November 2022 was presented and reviewed.
- Linda Grimes updated the board on Kentucky Electric Cooperatives.
- Rick Thomas updated the board on East Kentucky Power Cooperative.
- The Communications, Member Programs and Safety reports were reviewed.
- Inventories of work orders for July 2021, August 2021, September 2021, October 2021, November 2021 and special Equipment for October 2022 was presented and approved.
- The uncollectible accounts for November 2022 were transferred from Account 142 to Account 144.1.
- The Strategic Plan goals were reviewed.
- Greg Lee was selected as delegate and Linda Grimes as alternate for the annual meetings of NRECA, NRTC, CFC, Federated Rural Electric Insurance Exchange, NISC and NCSC.
- Proposed changes to Policy 210, “President & CEO Search and Selection,” and Policy 211, “President & CEO Search and Selection” were reviewed and approved.
- Cooperative Director, CEO and attorney expenses were reviewed.
- The Wide Open Utility Service financial, operations, H.R. and safety reports were reviewed.
The meeting adjourned at 2:50 p.m.