The regular meeting of the Board of Directors of Nolin RECC was held at 9:00 a.m., Thursday, March 9, 2023, at the office of the cooperative. The following is a summary of the meeting activities. The agenda, minutes of the February 9, 2023, February 13, 2023, and February 17, 2023 meetings, new and terminated memberships and the monthly safety and compliance report were approved.
- Greg Lee reported on key topics and gave an industry update.
- The Monthly Financial Statements and Reports for January 2023 were reviewed and approved.
- The System Operations report for January 2023 was presented. Operations at Fort Knox were also reviewed.
- The Corporate Services Report for January 2023 was presented and reviewed.
- The Human Resources Report for January 2023 was presented and reviewed.
- The Information Technology report for February 2023 was presented and reviewed.
- Linda Grimes updated the board on Kentucky Electric Cooperatives.
- Rick Thomas updated the board on East Kentucky Power Cooperative.
- The Communications, Member Programs and Safety reports were reviewed.
- Special Equipment for January 2023 was presented and approved.
- A resolution regarding special funds established by the Board was approved.
- Proposed changes to Policy 727, “Maintenance of Service Outside of Regularly Scheduled Working Hours,” Policy 727 Appendix A and Policy 727 Appendix B were reviewed and approved.
- Policy 707.1, “Work Hours & Compensation for Salaried Exempt Employees,” was reviewed.
- The Wide Open Utility Service financial, operations, H.R. and safety reports were reviewed.
The meeting adjourned at 3:05 p.m.