The regular meeting of the Board of Directors of Nolin RECC was held at 9:00 a.m., Thursday, October 14, 2022, at the office of the cooperative. The following is a summary of the meeting activities. The agenda, minutes of the September 8, 2022, and September 19, 2022, meetings, new and terminated memberships and the monthly safety and compliance report were approved.
- Greg Lee reported on key topics and gave an industry update.
- The Monthly Financial Statements and Reports for August 2022 were reviewed and approved.
- The System Operations report for August 2022 was presented. Operations at Fort Knox were also reviewed.
- The Corporate Services Report for August 2022 was presented and reviewed.
- The Human Resources Report for August 2022 was presented and reviewed.
- The Information Technology report for September 2022 was presented and reviewed.
- Linda Grimes updated the board on Kentucky Electric Cooperatives.
- Rick Thomas updated the board on East Kentucky Power Cooperative.
- The Communications, Member Programs and Safety reports were reviewed.
- Special Equipment for August 2022 was presented and approved.
- The uncollectible accounts for September 2022 were transferred from Account 142 to Account 144.1.
- The auditor was selected for the 2022, 2023 and 2024 audits of cooperative records.
- Policy 207, “Qualifications of Directors,” Policy 301, “Financial Practices,” and Policy 206, “The Cooperative’s General Legal Counsel Board-Attorney Relationships,” were reviewed and approved.
- Strategic Plan goals were reviewed.
- The new Long Term Disability and Dental Plans for 2023 were approved.
- The Wide Open Utility Service financial, operations, H.R. and safety reports were reviewed.
The meeting adjourned at 2:45 p.m.