The regular meeting of the Board of Directors of Nolin RECC was held at 9:00 a.m., Thursday, September 8, 2022, at the office of the cooperative. The following is a summary of the meeting activities. The agenda, minutes of the August 11, 2022 meeting, new and terminated memberships and the monthly safety and compliance report were approved.
- Greg Lee reported on key topics and gave an industry update.
- The Monthly Financial Statements and Reports for July 2022 were reviewed and approved.
- The System Operations report for July 2022 was presented. Operations at Fort Knox were also reviewed.
- The Corporate Services Report for July 2022 was presented and reviewed.
- The Human Resources Report for July 2022 was presented and reviewed.
- The Information Technology report for August 2022 was presented and reviewed.
- Linda Grimes updated the board on Kentucky Electric Cooperatives.
- Rick Thomas updated the board on East Kentucky Power Cooperative.
- The Communications, Member Programs and Safety reports were reviewed.
- Special Equipment for July 2022 was presented and approved.
- The uncollectible accounts for August 2022 were transferred from Account 142 to Account 144.1.
- Nolin’s Affirmative Action Plan summary and goals were reviewed.
- The NRECA resolution authorizing the amendment and restatement of the retirement security and 401(K) pension plan was approved.
- Proposed changes to Policy 207, “Qualifications of Directors,” was approved. Policy 208, “Director Emeritus,” was deleted and removed from the handbook.
- The Wide Open Utility Service financial, operations, H.R. and safety reports were reviewed.
The meeting adjourned at 3:30 p.m.